The home is a single level three bed room, one-bathroom home with an attached granny flat constructed as follows:
• Concrete slab on ground
• 90mm steel stud framed walls with 75mm ThermaWall EPS cladding including Dulux Acratex.
• H2 treated engineered timber roof trusses with Colour bond roofing and R1.3 Anticon.
• 10mm gyprock lining to walls and ceilings with R4.0 ceiling batts and R2.5 wall Batts
• 4.5mm Hardie Flex with timber battens and R4.0 insulation to external ceilings.
• 5 Kw solar PV system with battery storage included.
• Rain water tank connected to house roof
• Septic tanks
• Vergola louvers to alfresco roof
• Brick paving to paths, driveway, alfresco and pool area.
• Custom built concrete swimming pool with frameless glass fencing.
Year : 2018
Type : Build
Location : Chidlow, Australia