• Concrete slab on ground with 100mm EPS ThermaSlap insulation around the perimeter.
• 90mm steel stud framed walls with a 25mm cavity batten and 75mm ThermaWall EPS cladding including Dulux Acratex.
• H2 treated engineered timber roof trusses with Colour bond roofing and R1.3 Anticon.
• 10mm gyprock lining to walls and ceilings with R4.0 ceiling batts and R2.5 wall Batts
• 6mm Versalux lining to external ceilings with 10mm negative detail.
• UPVC double glazed windows throughout.
• Exposed aggregate concrete to paths, driveway, alfresco and pool area.
• Fibre glass swimming pool with frameless glass fencing.
Year : 2019
Type : Build
Location : Applecross, Australia